Return Policy and FAQs
How long does it take my order to ship?
It takes about 2–7 business days to create apparel products (t-shirts, etc.) and 2–5 business days for non-apparel products (posters, etc.). Then you should add shipping times on top of that. Speed and price depends on product type and destination.
If the First Class Shipping option is chosen, the order is shipped 2 business days AFTER being processed. If the Priority Shipping option or Express Shipping is chosen, the order is shipped 1 business day AFTER being processed. Holidays may cause shipping delays. All packages are shipped from Charlotte, NC and transit times will vary depending on the shipping destination.
For International shipments, please allow up to 2-4 weeks after shipment for your order to arrive. Delays in Customs is common and out of our control. Buyer is responsible for any customs fees including taxes and duties. Please make sure you are familiar with your Country's taxes and duties before placing your order.
What is your return/exchange policy?
We stand by the quality of our products and we want you to LOVE your purchase. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return your item(s) within 30 days of the purchase date for a full refund or exchange. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
To return/exchange, please ship your unused, unworn item(s) to:
11025 Westlake Dr
Charlotte, NC 28273
Please make sure to ship with a carrier that provides tracking. We are not liable for return packages that are lost in transit. Your local Post Office should be able to provide this service for a nominal cost.
- Please provide a note in the package with your order number and the item(s) and/or size(s) you are exchanging for. Customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping, however, we will cover the shipping cost of the exchanged item(s) back to the customer.
- Our exchanges require 3-6 business days to process. Thank you for your patience.
- We will contact you via email when the exchange has been processed and the updated items have shipped.
- Please provide a note in the package with your order number and the item(s) you are returning for a refund.
- We will process your return once we received the package back. As a friendly reminder, our shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping. However, if an item is damaged or defective, the return shipping is on us!
- Please make sure merchandise is securely packed in the original packaging, if possible, removing all extra labels from the outside of the package. We are just trying to get it back to us as safe and easy as possible!
- Another friendly reminder to please prepay your return shipping charges. We cannot accept C.O.D. packages and deliveries.
- It is important that packages are shipped through a traceable shipping method, such as UPS or United Postal Service. Make sure to retain the return tracking number for your records. Urban Verbiage cannot be responsible for lost inbound packages, so we want to make sure your return is received safe and sound.
Please note, if you received free shipping on your order and the return causes your order to fall below the qualifying amount for free shipping, the normal shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
Can I track my order?
If you signed up for email notifications during checkout, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order is shipped.
You can also visit our Account Login page and you will be able to login to view all of your order information including tracking your shipment in real-time.
If you do not have an account, you can create one using the same email you used when placing your order and it will automatically fill in all of your information for you.
How do your t-shirts fit?
Our relaxed tee cut is better suited for the femnine silhouette. They are considered true to size. If you like your shirts slim fitting, then we recommend you size down.
Our unisex cut so they similar to a Men's slim-fit tee. For Women, we suggest sizing down. If you want to wear your shirt looser over leggings then we recommend sticking with your normal size. For Men, we suggest sizing up for a normal fit. If you like your shirts slim fitting then we recommend ordering your normal size. We provide size guides on each of the product pages.
Still have questions?
If you have any questions you can reach out to us via our Contact Us page. Our customer support team will be happy to help you.